The Virtue of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III and Holy Occurrences 10


  Offerings made to Buddha Master, Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu

  The entire Iincluding my body, speech and mind

  Everything belongs to me

  1. assets:

  Ticon stocks: 5,290,000 shares at an estimated value of Thai baht 100,000,000

  Ticon stocks: 30% of 2,775,000 shares at an estimated value of Thai baht 20,000,000

  Ticon stock options: 600,000 shares at an estimated value of Thai baht 10,000,000

  Total estimated value: Thai baht 130,000,000 approximately equivalent to US$3,000,000

  2. others

  The above offering is respectfully made by me,

  disciple Wei Cheng Kuan (Renqin Quezan), at 1p.m. on June 30, 2003.



  My Disciple of true cultivation,

  Infinite Merits!

  The offerings from the family of Wei Cheng Kuan are made with boundless sincerity. Today, I accept them on behalf of the Four Jewels. From now on, I have full ownership of them.

  Now, I announce the following:

  I will keep one U.S. dollar as an expression of dharma. The rest of the assets, stocks and cash will be blessed and returned to Wei Cheng as the family’s resources of good fortune. My statement has been made today. No revision is permitted.

  Master


* Master Wan Ko Yeshe Norbu is H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III, also previously known as Master Wan Ko Yee.


https://vincentchang2190.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-virtue-of-hh-dorje-chang-buddha-iii_7.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Virtue of H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III and Holy Occurrences 11

Philosophical Sayings About Worldly Matters 51-55

SUPERNATURAL POWERS IN BUDDHISM